How to use?
There are a number of web sites that allow free and legal downloads of songs. This app supports of download hundreds of thousands free and legal songs and audiobooks to your iPhone/iPod directly and listen them on your iPhone/iPod.
Let’s see how easy to use with Last.fm
1. Press this link (Last.fm free music)
2. Press “Free MP3″
3. Change its file name if you want and press Save
4. After downloading, select it on the Downloads tab to play it
How to Get Downloaded Songs on iTunes
1. Connect your iPhone to your iTunes
2. Click your iPhone under Device on the left of the iTunes
3. Go to Apps on the top
4. Select FreeMusic on the File Sharing Apps section
5. Drag-and-drop files and folders from the FreeMusic Documents section to your desktop
6. Drag-and-drop the songs from the desktop to iTunes Library
7. Sync your iPhone
Here’s some of the best sites
317,483 tracks of all genres
Stream and download for free
Unlimited and legar sharing
Free Music Archive
Over 22,000 songs
The Free Music Archive is an interactive library of high-quality, legal audio downloads. The Free Music Archive is directed by WFMU, the most renowned freeform radio station in America. Radio has always offered the public free access to new music. The Free Music Archive is a continuation of that purpose, designed for the age of the internet.
The Live Music Archive has a large collection of live recordings from a wide range of artists, from David Gray to Mogwai, and there is also a lot of music from lesser known bands. The site runs a policy which does not adhere to any particular set of laws, and states so in its Terms and Conditions, and makes the user responsible for making sure that the content is legal in their own country.
Hand in hand with the Live Music Archive is archive.org’s collection of regular mp3s, including a good selection of out-of-copyright music. Although only hardcore fans of pre-1950s music will find this interesting for now, I expect this to become more and more important as time goes on — the early Beatles tracks are due to become public domain in only five years! Update: aside from out of copyright music, there are lots of contemporary tracks available, released under a Creative Commons license.